Best Video Editing Softwares for YouTube Beginners– If you don’t use a solid YouTube editor, you won’t be able to make deep edits to your videos. YouTube provides some basic editing tools, but some projects require more.
Fortunately, there are many alternatives to YouTube’s editing app. In addition to all the free video editing software on the market, there are also programs designed specifically for editing videos on YouTube.
Editors are available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and more. The programs allow you to do many things with your videos, including adding text, joining clips, overlaying filters, creating fade effects, importing music, deleting unwanted sections, adding watermarks, and running macros.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Best Video Editing Softwares
Video editing software solutions like Adobe Premiere Pro CC have a great reputation as being among the best available today. Hollywood relies on it as a standard editing tool to create beautiful videos from clips.
This is a great tool for working with 4K video or VR with the ability to handle any format. You can even publish directly to YouTube with its full support for VR 180 and 8K videos. As well as this, you can import motion graphics from other Adobe products like After Effects. If you want to take your video editing skills to the next level, this is one of the best options.
- With the vast library of stock audio, you’ll save tons of time.
- Creating and sharing immersive stories in VR 180 is end-to-end with VR 180.
- You can speed up your workflow by automatically reformatting videos.
- Easily adjust curves: Color correction is included with the software, as well as choosing the curves.
- Premier Rush includes a mobile app that lets you work from anywhere.
- Syncing audio and video files: This feature can make synchronizing audio and video easier.
Blender, one of the best free video editing software on the market, is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
A Blender is a free, open-source program. In addition to its 3D animation functionality, the tool also includes a media editor that’s quite good. Almost all of your video needs can be met by Blender’s video editor.
You can perform basic editing tasks like cutting and splicing videos in the editor. As well as more basic tasks such as masking video, it can also be used to carry out more complex tasks. With this flexibility, it works well both for beginners and advanced users.
The Blender Video Editor includes the following features:
- Live previews, luma waveforms, chroma vectorscopes, and histogram displays.
- Waveform visualization, audio mixing, syncing, and scrubbing.
- You can add video, images, sounds, and effects to up to 32 slots.
- Several features are available, such as speed and adjustment layers, transitions, keyframes, and filters.
- Perfect for those who aren’t intimidated by all the features.
Cons: Learning the vast amount of features is a bit challenging. There are a lot of tutorials on the 3D animation/modeling side of things. You have limited resources to help you use the video editor.
The best overall free video editing software
Its intuitive interface, which makes it simple and easy to learn, makes Lightworks easy to use. This Linux video editing software option offers detailed video tutorials as well, making it easier to learn.
There is a library of original stock videos and music clips in Lightworks. You can use it in any video you edit with the program, giving your marketing videos a professional look.
- Trim video quickly and accurately with simple, high-quality functions
- You can continue editing while new content is imported, thanks to speed optimization
- Synchronizing multiple cameras in Multicam editing
- The ability to share team projects in real-time while controlling which users have editing rights
- Videos can be shared easily with fast export to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Instagram
- Various video formats are supported
This application runs on a Windows PC, Mac, or Linux computer.
For both iOS and Android, via video is the most popular video editing app for YouTube. With VivaVideo, you can shoot videos and edit them professionally. The application comes with an integrated camera that makes it easy to take photos. In addition to the widescreen recording option, VivaVideo also allows normal mode recording.
You can shoot videos, as well as add multiple beautiful effects, as well as add audio tracks from your iTunes library. Video also has some beautiful picture-in-picture effects built in. Furthermore, a slideshow of photos can also be made.
Virtual Dub – Best Video Editing Softwares for YouTube Beginners
You can edit videos with Virtual Dub on YouTube.
A new version of VirtualDub has not been released since October 27, 2013, when the first release was made. The early 2000s were a boom time for this software, but it was quickly overshadowed by less capable video editing software.
Beginners will be able to edit YouTube videos with this free software. Users of VirtualDub can edit and assemble videos from files such as TGA and BMP. There is an option to cut, resize, or trim video clips, but the software currently only supports AVI video files, so that you may experience issues with other file types.
The following platforms are supported: Windows, Mac, and Linux
- You can edit large YouTube videos using it since it can process many files at once
- Make it possible to upload videos to YouTube after editing digital video
- It also supports DV capture from type 2 FireWire controllers
- It allows you to create a video file in Windows Bitmap format while also supporting YouTube videos.
Magisto video editor – Best Video Editing Softwares for YouTube Beginners
With Magisto’s video editor, video automation is now possible.
With Magisto, you can create stunning videos without ever leaving your smartphone in three easy steps: First, choose your video editing style (the type of story you want to tell), then upload your photos and videos, and lastly, choose music from Magisto’s library.
This intuitive app helps you create the most effective video using artificial intelligence (AI). Wouldn’t it be better to stick with the free version? Pay a small amount every month and make a longer movie with more content of your own.
- Effortless creation with templates
- Easy-to-use interface for beginners
- You can create both on a Windows laptop and a Mac laptop using the online version.
- Vimeo Pro is included in the Professional and Business plans
- When you do not upgrade to premium, the “Created with Magisto” watermark will appear.
- Exporting in 4K is not possible, or multitrack editing is not available
- Videos that are only 3 minutes long are best for social media (*)
- With the Professional plan, you can access stock videos.
It is one of the most advanced editing apps available for smartphones if you’re looking for one of the best video editing apps for YouTube. A chroma key feature enables multiple videos for green screen post-production, including dozens of editing options.
Multi-layer editing is supported (up to nine layers), overlaying up to four audio tracks on a single clip. In addition to the eight blending modes and overlays, a reverse function allows in-camera switching and focal shifts.
To remove ads, create videos without a watermark, and export at the best quality (1080p and 4K), you will need to subscribe for $4.99 per month. YouTubers serious about editing should not be put off by this lack of a slick and intuitive interface or its wealth of features.
The free software provides a compelling set of tools for processing video. Many tools are built-in, so you can easily edit your video content. You can export high-quality videos after creating a video.
It is easy to trim clips, adjust colors, and export your footage with HitFilm. You can also create custom video masks, create green-screen chroma keys, and create videos with powerful compositional tools with this free tool.
- Edit timelines in a reliable way;
- The ability to export intuitively;
- 4K and 360° video support;
- This software is compatible with both Macs and Windows computers.
FilmoraGo is another app that lets you edit YouTube videos for free. It combines easy-to-use functionality with great features like a music library, video transitions, and basic editing tools.
The following features are also useful for YouTube editors: exporting to 720p, adding your own voice directly from your phone, overlaying another video for a picture-in-picture effect. Add various effects (bounce, distort, roll, push, etc.) to clips, use your own music, or use the free downloadable music. Use Facebook/Instagram/Google to import your videos, crop them 16:9 or blur the edges, add fun titles, adjust the speed of videos, rotate them and adjust brightness, temperature, vignette, contrast, and more. When finished, upload the video directly to YouTube.
FilmoraGo is available for Android and iOS. Unless you pay to remove the watermark, there is a large watermark across the middle of the video if you use Filmora on a PC.
Openshot – Best Video Editing Softwares for YouTube Beginners
The program is compatible with OS X, Windows, and Linux.
A free video editing program called Openshot
One of the best video editing programs available is Openshot, which is entirely open source. With its easy drag and drop interface, it may resemble iMovie for Mac users. While Openshot offers more features than iMovie, it can also mix audio and add layers.
The interface and advanced features of this free editor are well-balanced. It also allows you to preview the transition between clips in real-time.
Openshot’s features include:
- Tracks and layers are unlimited
- Easily resize, scale, trim, snap, rotate, and cut video transitions with real-time previews.
- Watermarks, overlays, compositing
- Three-dimensional animated title templates (and effects).
- Drag and drop, panning, zooming, and scrolling (Advanced Timeline)